The Gross US National Debt

My Take On Things

Things and events the way I see them.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kimi Raikkonen Wins In Australia



Kimi kept the Ferrari colours flying in Australia this past weekend with a smooth and commanding race, and was never once under threat from anyone.

For anyone watching the race though, the “Drive” of the race, without question goes to Lewis Hamilton. I have been watching Lewis since he was in Karts, and let me tell you he thoroughly outclassed his Two-time World Champion team mate Fernando Slowlonso all weekend long, in every session. I predict that Lewis will win one race this year and finish on the podium many times. I must say that I didn’t care too much for the second pit stop when McLaren held Lewis in the pit for an extra second just so the slower current World Champion could pass him and take second place. But I guess if your Ron “The Mouth” Dennis, and you’ve spent untold Millions of Pounds Sterling on a shit half assed driver, then you of course must promote him to take the fight to Kimi and Ferrari and let your cheaper World Class Driver take a back seat for the time being.
My only hope is that Lewis doesn’t put up with that treatment for too long because if he does he will become the best #2 in the business much like Mssrs. Brundle, Coulthard, and Barrichello did.
In ogni modo, WELL DONE FERRARI.
See you at the track.

5 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least Fernando killed that homosexual Michael Poo-smacker the last 2 years in a row, and all while Michael HAD the better car. I think that it is pretty funny that you write a blog and don't actually know the realities of F1.
Priceless. Keep it up though, 'cause your ignorance is at the very least, mildly amusing.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you missed it - but Alonso finished ahead of Hamilton !
Moron !

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you missed it - Alonso beat Hamilton.
Moron !

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a fucking hypocrite that laughing at you would be insulting to me. When you said that Ron Dennis is holding back the better of his 2 drivers - I might remind you that while he did win the GP2 title, he is surely one of the least experienced drivers on the grid, especially when compared to 2 time current world champion. The information I'm about to share with you might be a little to much for your tiny little pea-brain to grasp, but here goes ..... McLaren, as a team, HAS ALWAYS been about racing and their drivers have always been in direct competition with one another. Prost / Senna - Hakkinen / Coultard - Gee idiot - I can remember epic racing battles between these drivers ALL while they were on the same team. Was there EVER a driver that was allowed to actually race against Michael Shit-smacker while hye was racing ? - Sadly, NO ! - and all because Michael was one of the least deserving F1 champions of our time - Yeah, I guess you're right Mark - F1 champions shouldn't have any direct competition, especially if they can't beat the competition. Too bad Schumi wasn't man enough to let ANY of his team mates race against him. The irony of your comment has made me soil my trousers and hence, I must go change them. However, I'd just like to go on record as saying ... "consistency is so important ....... thank you for always being an ignorant, naive, spewer of ignorant diatribe. You are the king !

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should call Carl Braund - even he knows that "anyways" is NOT a word - there is no 's'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home