The Gross US National Debt

My Take On Things

Things and events the way I see them.

Friday, June 15, 2007

FOREX - New for 2007- Over Two Million Quotes


Coming this fall, just in time for Christmas.
An exciting NEW book from Southern Smith Publishing.
Two million of the best Forex quotes and lines you'll ever hear.
INCLUDES SUCH GEMS AS
"Sorry, Guy."
"So he makes the trade and tanks my account."
"no... no... NO, I said SHORT."
"Ya, but I thought...no but really...Awww C'mon."
"That wasn't my trade."
"DUDE, If we were funded..."
"God Damn Doji's."
And the ever popular "Fuck That!"
Order Now - Phone Lines are open - operators are waiting to take your call.
All calls will be answered - No order will be refused - Orders ship just in time for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home