The Gross US National Debt

My Take On Things

Things and events the way I see them.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Briatore Weighs In On McLaren Scandal


Flavio doesn't have much sympathy for Dennis and McLaren and he asks a very valid question which I have highlighted below in an excerpt from another article I read today.
Briatore declined to answer whether he feels compassion for Ron Dennis after his team was fined $100m and kicked out of the 2007 constructors' title.
"I don't want to play the judge," said the Italian. "If Ron Dennis believes firmly that he did nothing wrong, then he should appeal.
"I can only comment on what I see. Last year McLaren were nowhere, and now they drive for the title. I am not the one who can judge from where this performance jump came from.
"This was not a case of an engineer carrying a bit of data from another team. If you read the detail of the World Council meetings, it becomes clear that a constant flow of information took place over a period of months,"
Briatore said.
Well said Flavio, millions of us are wondering where the hell the massive performance jump came from as well. We all know that it didn't come from Alonslow, that's for damn sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home