The Gross US National Debt

My Take On Things

Things and events the way I see them.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lightning.......And Trying To Capture It


Congratulations to my friend Paula on capturing this lightning strike during last night's storm.









She used an Olympus Stylus 300 Camera with 3.2 Megapixels, had it set on the Night Shot setting and took over 100 shots.

As it turns out, this was the second picture she took. All the others produced nothing. I have been trying for years to capture lightning strikes and have had no success, YET.
I think she should go buy a lottery ticket or something as it was extremely lucky to get this shot.
Well done Paula.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger PaulaBrett said...

SHHHHH don't tell anyone but I think it was just a fluke.

BTW your girlfriend in the parking lot is getting wet again. Would you like some TP???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home