The Gross US National Debt

My Take On Things

Things and events the way I see them.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blogger Etiquette?....Does it even exist?...NO

Lets talk Blogger etiquette shall we………….Basically I was told last night that there is such a thing as etiquette on blogs.
Well, this is the first I ever heard of it. I always figured that seein as it was MY blog I could do or say whatever the hell I wanted, including responding to people’s comments in any fashion I choose. I think I was told that because said person is still feeling the retribution burn from one of last weeks responses to their comments which proved that they did no due diligence before responding to my article in the first place. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FEEL IT, BUD FOX JR.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh? What?

http://blogs.setonhill.edu/ChristopherUlicne/005090.html

Feel the burn piker.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger GMS said...

Funny, I don't recall breaking any one of those rules. None what so ever. In fact I find them to be quite trite. Anybody with some common sense will already know these rules. Right?
hahahahhahah

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was addressing your "...Does it even exist" point jagoff.. I never said you had broken any rules nor was this the topic of discussion. Please THINK (or grab a timmies) before you reply next time.

Better luck next time newbie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home